Treating ChatGPT As Your Intern Has Endless Possibilities — No Matter What Your Industry
If you have been following my “Using ChatGPT as Your Intern” list here on Medium, you may already know that I recently asked the platform to suggest names for my chatbot buddy. She provided me with a selection of options, and one word stood out: “Echo.”
As I write my first fiction novel, “Tower 51: The Most Connected Tower in the World — Where There Are No Secrets,” Echo is proving to be worth every penny of her USD $20 monthly fee and more.
Podcast Series and Episode Planner
Preparing my outline for one of my characters, a Podcast host that lives in the tower, I asked Echo to prepare episodes for a ten-part series on cybercrime issues facing the residents of Tower 51, and this is what she provided me:
Great idea! Here are ten suggested podcast episodes for your Tower 51 Cybercrime fiction novel:
- Episode 1: Introduction to Tower 51 — A brief overview of the most connected tower in the world and the potential threats it poses
- Episode 2: The Internet of Things (IoT) and its role in cybercrime — A discussion on how IoT devices can be exploited for malicious purposes
- Episode 3: The Dark Web — An exploration of the anonymous and unregulated side of the internet where cybercriminals often operate
- Episode 4: Social engineering and phishing attacks — A look at how cybercriminals use psychological manipulation to deceive people and obtain sensitive information
- Episode 5: Ransomware and its impact on individuals and organizations — A discussion on how ransomware attacks work and their devastating consequences
- Episode 6: The role of artificial intelligence (AI) in cybercrime — A conversation on how AI can be used for both defensive and offensive purposes in cybercrime
- Episode 7: The ethics of cybercrime — An exploration of the ethical considerations involved in cybercrime, such as data privacy and security
- Episode 8: Protecting yourself and your devices — A practical guide on how individuals can safeguard themselves from cyber threats
- Episode 9: Cybercrime and the law — An overview of the legal framework surrounding cybercrime and the challenges in enforcing it
- Episode 10: The future of cybercrime — A look at the emerging trends and technologies that may shape the future of cybercrime and cybersecurity.
With this information, I was able to build possible profiles of what fictional guest speakers I would require for each episode:
Sure, here are some suggested guest speakers and their areas of expertise for your Tower 51 podcast episodes:
- Episode 1: Introduction to Tower 51 — An expert in building management or a cybersecurity professional familiar with building systems and IoT devices.
- Episode 2: The Internet of Things (IoT) and its role in cybercrime — A cybersecurity expert with knowledge in IoT device security and data privacy.
- Episode 3: The Dark Web — An investigative journalist with experience reporting on cybercrime or a cybersecurity researcher specializing in the Dark Web.
- Episode 4: Social engineering and phishing attacks — A cybersecurity professional with experience in cybersecurity awareness and training or a social engineering expert.
- Episode 5: Ransomware and its impact on individuals and organizations — A cybersecurity analyst or researcher with knowledge in ransomware trends and attack techniques.
- Episode 6: The role of artificial intelligence (AI) in cybercrime — An AI researcher or cybersecurity expert with knowledge in AI-powered cybersecurity solutions.
- Episode 7: The ethics of cybercrime — A cybersecurity or legal expert specializing in cybersecurity ethics or data privacy laws.
- Episode 8: Protecting yourself and your devices — A cybersecurity professional with experience in personal device security or a cybersecurity awareness trainer.
- Episode 9: Cybercrime and the law — A legal expert specializing in cybercrime laws or a cybersecurity professional with experience in cybercrime investigations.
- Episode 10: The future of cybercrime — A cybersecurity researcher or futurist with knowledge in emerging cybersecurity technologies and trends.
Echo has demonstrated her ability to provide high-quality responses based on structured questions and some background information. Highlighting that regardless of your industry, she can assist you and help you build upon her results.
Exciting times ahead
After working in cyber for nearly thirty years, I cannot recall a more exciting time to be involved in this field and the opportunities it presents. Companies, educators, politicians, and policymakers must embrace technology, ensuring that safety by design principles are incorporated from the outset.
In particular, educators need to revise their playbooks to include this technology in the classroom and motivate students to use it effectively while preserving their critical thinking, imagination, and creativity so that they can excel in their chosen fields.
So what are you waiting for?
In case you are interested in my Cybercrime fiction novel to be published in late August 2023, you can read about it here:
Tower 51 The Most Connected Tower in The World: Where there are no secrets
Do you like a good crime thriller? Have you an interest in the Internet of Things and how we appear to be connected to…